Digital record retrieval connects to Carequality which is a nationwide framework that provides access to thousands of provider locations and millions of patient records. It is one of many Redox offerings and serves as a great starting point for integration.
- Locate patient records: Find organizations that have a record for your patient and obtain demographics and identifiers.
- Request patient documents: Retrieve patient summaries and other clinical documents.
In particular, digital record retrieval offers:
- Lightning fast onboarding: save months by using Redox as your implementer rather than completing Carequality’s certification on your own. Use our self-service wizards to navigate at your own pace, and share in the knowledge we’ve built up over the years allowing for a quicker time to production and value for your workflow.
- Modern technology: standards are hard and get harder when you combine multiple, let us do the heavy-lifting. Code to our data models to get up and running. Simplify your infrastructure and spend your time innovating instead by using Redox to respond to queries from other Carequality members on your behalf.
- Management and maintenance: Redox makes tools available to help you build out and grow your organization while staying in sync with the Carequality Framework, protect you from sending invalid data, and is always available for questions.
Use our simple wizard and accompanying documentation to get connected fast.
- Digital record retrieval Connection Wizard – Our wizard in the Redox dashboard walks you through each step of the setup process.
- Carequality Onboarding Guide – Become an expert quickly with our step by step companion to assist as you work through testing in the wizard.
- Carequality FAQ – Get answers to common questions and resolve issues quickly.
Self-service onboarding & maintenance
Redox understands your time is valuable and waiting for a call to sync or get onboarded slows you down. Digital record retrieval provides a self-service wizard that helps you get setup in staging and migrate to production at a pace you choose.
- Test your connection and confirm you’re ready to go – Use our sandboxes and testing guidelines to walk through everything you need to do to get connected and verify your integration is working before moving to production.
- Carequality Responder – The carequality framework is a place about sharing – each participant is required to respond to other members. Redox can do the hard work by providing the responding infrastructure, while you just need to provide the data.